U.S. Concrete CEO sees path to infrastructure bill 'in the next two years'
Watch the interview between Bill and Jim where they discuss the following:
- The Company is adding significant aggregates production for long-term shareholder value
- Bill talks about his optimism for an infrastructure bill in the next congress
- Since 2013, 27 states have acted to raise their gas tax to fund infrastructure in their state
- Amazon's HQ2 fits well within USCR's operational footprint in NYC and Northern Virginia
- U.S. Concrete's backlog has over 70 projects with more than 20k cubic yards of concrete